Hey Ella! This is Laura Papa (Woods now). I have no idea how I found your blog but you have the CUTEST family! I love seeing that we turned out okay. It's hard for me to believe that we have been out of high school for over 10 years now and have kids of our own in school. You look great! So do your parents. How did you guys end up in OK?
Ella I'm glad you put new pictures on. She's so cute. You have a cute family. We finally got back from AZ but now school's starting. We'll have to plan something later on.
Hey guys, we linked up to you thru Amy & Brian. Your kids are adorable and what a sweet baby girl! Mary Kate still talks about her "cousin Isaac" she had a great time playing with him at the pool in July when Sam came up. Hope Ella and the girls can join us next year for the 4th! Lots of love.
5 comments:
Woo-hoo....you updated your blog! I've been wanting to see pics of the baby-she looks just like you guys. Cute cute.
Hey Ella! This is Laura Papa (Woods now). I have no idea how I found your blog but you have the CUTEST family! I love seeing that we turned out okay. It's hard for me to believe that we have been out of high school for over 10 years now and have kids of our own in school. You look great! So do your parents. How did you guys end up in OK?
Ella I'm glad you put new pictures on. She's so cute. You have a cute family. We finally got back from AZ but now school's starting. We'll have to plan something later on.
Hey guys, we linked up to you thru Amy & Brian. Your kids are adorable and what a sweet baby girl! Mary Kate still talks about her "cousin Isaac" she had a great time playing with him at the pool in July when Sam came up. Hope Ella and the girls can join us next year for the 4th! Lots of love.
That birthday looked like so much fun! TONS of kids!
LOVE IT!
and olivia is soo darn precious! she iS getting soo big! crazy!
Post a Comment