Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Olivia Raelle May 23rd

Hmm, I am not sure what I think about being born.
Big Baby Feet!

Isaac knows just what to do.

Yeah! More McAdams girls!

Proud Parents!
Brodericks come to visit.

I love my granparents . . .

Happy Family!

Ah. . .home sweet home.

I open my eyes. . . sometimes.

Am I spoiled, or what?

2 comments:

Hans and Holly said...

I am so glad that you guys updated your blog. It makes me happy. It cracks me up that Ella doesn't even look like she just had a baby, no sweat or frizzy hair. That is awesome. You guys are so cute and little Olivia is a little doll face.

Aunt Holly

Heather said...

SHE IS SOO BEAUTIFUL! and YOU look seriously AMAZING in your hopsital picture...what is the deal!? you JUSt had a baby for heaven sakes!

Beautiful family you have!