Sunday, April 20, 2008

From January to Date

Here are some pictures to show what we have been up to in the new year. As you can see, we've been very busy, but having a lot of fun! We hope you enjoy these highlights (in reverse chronological order) of our year so far.
Love,
The McAdams

Emarie's ballet party.
Eva, Kayla, Alyse, Emarie, Clarissa, Olivia, Kynda, and Leah (hidden)

4-11-08
Happy 4th Birthday, Emarie!
4-11-08
Grandma and Grandpa help us celebrate Emarie's birthday.
4-8-08
Emarie shares cupcakes with her ballet class and Miss Heather.
4-8-08
Feathers, feathers, and more feathers!
4-9-08

Isaac, Olivia and Emarie on Easter Sunday.
3-23-08
It's finally SPRING!
3-22-08
Kids after Castlerock Easter Egg Hunt.
Darron, Olivia, Isaac, Alyse, and Emarie.

3-22-08
Fun at Incredible Pizza!
Aunt Nana, Isaac, Uncle RJ, Alyse and Uncle Joe.

3-15-08


The whole Bryant Clan at the OKC Memorial.
Papa, Emarie, Aunt Lethi, Darron, Alyse (stroller), Uncle Hans, Aunt Holly, Ella, Sam, Olivia & Kelsie (stroller), Aunt Cryssy, Uncle Curtis, Vance (Stroller), Ashley, Uncle RJ, Aunt Nana, Mimi (absent. . taking picture)

3-14-08Emarie, Darron, and Olivia by Memorial chair. . .very moving.
3-14-08
Mommy and her little sunshine.
3-14-08
Papa and Emmie aka. Beauty and the Beast! J/K Dad!
3-14-08
Hanging out. . .Aunt Lethi, Aunt Holly, and Olivia's new best friend, Uncle Hans.
3-13-08
Olivia loves books. . .especially spreading them on the floor!
2-22-08
Isaac the Lego Maniac!
2-15-08
Happy Valentine's Day! We had a special "girls' lunch" with Grandma.
2-14-08
Isaac's favorite part of basketball? Scoring baskets, which barely beats receiving this HUGE MEDAL!
2-9-08
Uh oh! We are officially into the "Get Into Everything" stage.
It is hard to get mad when she is so CUTE!

2-9-08
Emarie began taking ballet lessons at Massay's Dancestar.
She loves it. . .can you tell?
1-29-08
Silly siblings!
Olivia loves her big brother.
1-27-08
Emarie's First Day in Primary.
1-6-08

13 comments:

Taryn said...

Ella, Way to update the blog. I was starting to worry that YW had taken over your life. ha ha Love the new pictures. Keep up the good work!

Victoria and Mark said...

Ella,

Loved the pictures. One question, not that I doubt it, I am just in awe: Did you make that birthday cake???

Heather said...

How darling! i love love love the easter dress! I wasn't there to see it! how precious! and, SO happy to see you updated the blog! yAy! i know it takes SOO MUCH TIME! LOVE all the pictures though!

your kids are soo dang beautiful! LIKE THEIR MOMMY!

Darbi & Chris said...

YaY! I've been dying to see updates on you and your darling family. Such a Beautiful family. Hope you are doing well. Love you.

Meg and Jeremy said...

Hey Ella,
Thanks for the comment on our blog. You have a beautiful family too. It was good to hear from you. We'll have to stay in touch better, hopefully blogging will help. If you're ever going to be in Vegas let us know.

The Hubler Fam! said...

Love the new pics Ella! Too bad Leah was "hiding" in the ballerina-birthday picture. She absolutely loved that party! she speaks of it often, and insists on wearing her leotard and tutu on a regular basis now.

Ryan Montgomery said...

I found you through your moms blog who found us through someone else's blog etc., blogging is so cool. Anyway your kids are just as cute as I thought they would be.

Christiansen Clan said...

So happy you finally updated! the kids are adorable. hope to see u all soon.

JT said...

WOW! Those pictures are adorable. Your family is beautiful! We miss you guys. If you are ever out here in good ol' Utah (Ha Ha) let us know.

Corless Family said...

Time to update the blog again.

missy brimhall said...

Ella Bella,
Your kids are so stinking cute! And you look amazing. It looks like you are really happy and doing good. Its so nice to find someones blog you havent seen for a while. Hope everything is great.

J6 Lewis Family said...

OH MY GOSH!! It has been a long time since I have seen you. Your family is beautiful. Send your email to me. Jamie Lewis houseofjs@mac.com

So many STARS so little time! said...

Ella,
I stumbled on a friend of a friend's blog and thought I knew a Sam and Ella. No way it's you. We were in you BYU ward and I was pregnant and I named my newborn Ella right after I heard your name. Now there are more Ellas, but you were the 1st I met. Anyways, go see how beautiful she turned out :)
http://starsandbows.blogspot.com/
Crystal Bowman