Saturday, October 13, 2007

Our September


Back to life. . .back to reality. We kept our life simple in September as we settle into a new school year. Here are some of the hight lights of visitors and family moments from this month.

Cousin Mitchell Vaclaw and Emarie play dress up. Lorne and Heather stayed with us on their way to see Thomas the Tank Engine in OKC. It was fun to visit. . .we sure miss them living here!
9-28-07

Cousin Rylee Vaclaw joins in the fun!
9-28-07

Yet another Daddy's Girl! Can't say I blame her!
9-27-07

Isaac's enthusiasm over loosing his tooth is staggering! I bet you can't tell where the gap is . . . that is because the other tooth was already grown in by the time he let Sam pull the smaller tooth out!
9-27-07
Emarie doing what she does best. . .being a GIRL! She would wear the color pink, skirts, and make-up every day if I would let her.
9-26-07

Isaac is such a great help. He loves his baby sister. The feeling is mutual, for now!
9-23-07

Emarie enjoyed a night out with Grandma Sylvia and Grandpa Mike at the Oklahoma State Fair. They went to see Disney Princesses on Ice. They had a great time, but halfway through Emarie wanted to leave because, "My family misses me." Thanks Grandma & Grandpa for a great night!
9-17-07

Olivia loves her swing, at least for 15 minutes or so. She is growing up so fast and is getting more social every day.
9-17-07

Our biggest investment-time, money, patience-for the summer. Well worth it. The kids love playing in the back yard!
9-17-07

Vance, Aunt Crystal, and Grandma Carla stopped over for the night on their way to Arizona. The kids love their cousin!
9-12-07
Just another Friday Family Fun Night. . .Star Wars style! There will be no surprise then when you see what Isaac choses to be for Halloween.
9-7-07

Queen Amidala and her best buddy, Darth Vader. Yes, even R2-D2 mommy was there.
9-7-07

10 comments:

Heather said...

SOO darling! i didn't know you had a blog! yay!

YOUR KIDS, are SOOO DARN CUTE i can't stand it! Ooh emarie is SO beautiful!!!! and i can't believe how OLD olivia is! she is soo precious!!!

Isaac is sooo much fun and such a handsome young man! What cuties you have!

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Love the Pics sis!! You guys are always so silly. Great times in Norman!!!! We sure do miss you guys but we will try to see you again soon. I am glad Livy is getting happier. She has a beautiful smile just like her beautiful mommy. Keep the pictures coming it is great to see you guys.

Julie Moore said...

Hey girl! What a beautiful family. It's so fun to see what happens to us all after high school! What a fabulous life! Thanks for sharing your blog--I loved it!

Whitney said...

Hey, Love the blog. Your kids are getting even cuter, and it was fun to see the new baby. She is soo cute! It's been a long time since we've seen you guys! Hope things are well.

Heather said...

I am soo hoping that you took pictures tonight at the trunk or treat of your darling costumes!! you all LOOKED SOO DARLING!

Loved your outfit SO cute!

Quail said...

Hey bro. I have a blog too. Just click on my name but you should look at the blog about the music video I worked on. It just came out and its cool. To bad I didn't get to be in it. Such is life. Okay out!

Hans and Holly said...

I guess it's time for an October post. I want to see some Halloween pics!

Oh, and Ella, I tagged you. You have to go to our blog to find out the rules...

-Hans

Hans and Holly said...

Hey! I tagged Sam. Do it if you feel like it, and if you have time. No pressure. It is fun to do a little self reflection once in a while.

Love,
Holly

Christiansen Clan said...

Olivia is such a cutie! And the jungle gym looks awesome. I bet it's a big hit.

Heather said...

Love your new background! i check your blog ALL THE TIME! miss you!!